Hair Doctor's Men's Brush uses 40 silky smooth rotating stainless- steel teeth to prevent hair loss and damage
Tumble smooth tips stimulate the scalp promoting healthy hair and growth. Short handle 7.25" .
- Reduces hair loss and damage: teeth rotate 360 degrees preventing hair from wrapping and snagging on the pin, reducing hair loss and damage.
- Healthy scalp: smooth round tips gently rub and massag the scalp increasing circulation and blood flow stimulating growth.
- Superior on wet hair: Hair is most susceptible to damage when wet. This is due to the hydrogen bonds in the hair that are broken when wet and reformed when dry. A scientific study concluded that rotating teeth are more gentle to hair than conventional combs, greatly eliminating the pulling force that causes hair to stretch and break.
- Tarnish free; Brush can be safely disinfected in cleaning solutions to prevent the spread of dandruff and germs.
- Secure binding: patented rotating teeth are designed to float freely in the spine but are also sonic welded to prevent pins from falling out and causing injury.
- Made in USA with precision.
Hair Doctor News~
Hair Doctor combs and brushes use patented rotating tooth technology to prevent hair loss and damage.
Hair Doctor is sold globally and has always been manufactured and hand assembled in Hoffman Estates, Illinois by a superior team of veteran employees.
Hair Doctor combs and brushes keep your hair healthy and strong.